Retail Tech, Inc. provides the highest quality of refurbished POS hardware on the market. Our unique business partner agreements allow us to create custom, low-cost solutions while meeting new technology demands just for you.
Refurbished equipment is a viable, cost-effective solution for the budget conscious retailer, helping to avoid spending millions of dollars in new POS hardware, roll-outs and training. Upgraded, older-generation units are capable of accommodating much of the market’s new software, and can be imaged prior to integration and arrive check-stand ready, further cutting overall POS expenses.
In addition, we provide warranties on everything we sell, and the equipment can be added to a new or existing maintenance contract.
Our Process: Clean, Test, Refresh
All equipment received is disassembled and thoroughly cleaned. Interiors and exteriors are scrubbed to prepare the part for the next customer.
Once the equipment is dry it is ready to be tested. This includes rebuilding full or partial replacement of damaged elements with new OEM parts. Then it will go through operational test simulation.
The refresh process includes surface reconditioning and painting as well as configuration:
- Base Units are configured to customer’s specifications
- Touchscreens are calibrated, if the screen is visibly worn it will be replaced with a new one
- Keyboards are configured to customer’s desired layout regarding key/keycap sizes, customized legends are available
- Cash Drawers are painted, rails are lubricated, a till is inserted, and a rear modesty cover installed
- Flat Panel Displays are checked for acceptable brightness per customer’s specifications, if the display is to be integrated, the units are assembled with the appropriate mount
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display’s (VFD) lenses are buffed and checked for acceptable brightness per customer specifications, units are assembled with post and yoke
- All major components are labeled with RTI labels for warranty tracking, serial numbers of all base units and peripherals are recorded and reported to customer
Whether you are looking for POS terminals, systems, peripherals, parts, or depot repair, we are available and ready to help.