Engineered for peak point-of-sale (POS) performance, the IBM SurePOS 500 Series delivers the style, serviceability and state-of-the-art technology retailers need to help optimize the customer experience in food service, hospitality, specialty and gas and convenience.
These sleek systems feature a clean look with elegant lines that adds visual appeal to any location, as well as a space-saving footprint. A simple, seamless design makes self-service fast and easy, which helps reduce on-site service calls and helps lower total cost of ownership. Systems management technology enables centralized control to increase efficiency and lower IT support costs.
The 4846-565 comes standard with a 15-inch Infrared Touchscreen, but is also available in a 12-inch or 17-inch screen via request. It features a 2.53Ghz processor, 512Mb Memory (Max 2 Gb), 80Gb SATA Hard Drive, Dual Bulb Active LCD, PC Card Slot, Multimedia, and a Wireless Kit.
- Features a virtually tool-less design that helps enable fast, easy self-service which helps to reduce your total cost of ownership
- Supports a broad range of applications and includes models that meet specialized retail requirements
- Offers tested peripherals that are system-matched to help speed implementation and provide a unified appearance
- Industry-standard wireless connectivity allows flexible, mobile placement, so you can locate systems virtually anywhere in your store
- 2.53GHz Intel Celeron D processor helps deliver peak multimedia performance
- Cooling tunnel technology helps keep the processor cool and the circuit board clean
- IBM SureMark printers provide fast, quiet, two-color thermal printing
- Integration trays help create a clean, organized appearance
- LED message center displays system status
- Programmable magnetic stripe reader (MSR) accepts foil and resort cards
- Spill-resistant IR touchscreen available in 12″, 15″ or 17″ versions
- Quick service ports including Ethernet 10/100 LAN, RS-232 and standard and powered USB, help enable easy maintenance, provide industry-standard connectivity options and operate peripherals directly from the system unit without power bricks
- Compact alphanumeric (CANPOS) keyboard with pointing device helps save space
- Wall-mount helps provide placement in space-restricted areas
- Wide tilt range for viewing
- Second independent display delivers customer information and digital merchandising
- Virtually tool-free design makes it easier to perform self-service
- Serial ATA II hard disk drive DDR 2 memory (up to 2GB) and advanced dual independent video help improve performance and support emerging technologies and operating systems. Optional 4GB USB Modular Flash Drive.
- Remote display function enables positioning of display unit up to six feet away from system unit