The IBM SurePOS 100 Express is an all-in-one system for small to mid-sized businesses that need the same reliability and performance from their point-of-sale as larger companies, and demand exceptional value. The space-saving POS delivers the power to run today’s off-the-shelf and customized software applications for front-end and back-office functions, including checkout and inventory control. Yet, the energy-efficient processor helps reduce power consumption to help lower total cost of ownership.
The IBM SurePOS 100 Express delivers a unique balance of all-in-one design and flexibility. Retailers have a choice of displays, printers and cash drawers, as well as an internal CD-ROM. Standard and powered ports connect new and existing peripherals, enabling you to create a cost-effective configuration. You can meet your stores’ needs, without putting together unproven solutions from multiple vendors.
The compact, retail-hardened system is easy to install and incorporates the technology retailers need to manage operations in convenience, grocery, specialty and other environments, including enterprise class systems management through IBM Remote Management Agent.
- Space-saving, active matrix flat-panel color LCD
- Thermal or impact receipt printer (printerless option also available)
- Three-position key lock for management override
- Three-track MSR
- Optional CD-ROM drive
- Front access USB port
- Color-matched system unit and display feature
- Standard and powered USB and RS232 ports
- Preloaded models offered with PC DOS 2000 or Microsoft® Windows® Embedded for Point of Service (available July 15, 2008). Upgrade available for Microsoft Windows XP for Embedded Systems
- Operating system support for Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP Professional 1 , SUSE Linux 2
- Ethernet 10/100
- 96-key programmable matrix keyboard can be easily customized for store or software specific needs
- Compact cash drawer for neat, clean POS