The IBM SurePOS 700 is the industry’s premier point of sale solution and delivers maximum performance and adaptability for large and midsized retailers. A powerful combination of IBM Light-Path Management and IBM Director, including IBM Remote Management Agent (RMA), help staff monitor and manage systems. Plus, front access and a virtually tool-free design mean servicing the IBM SurePOS 700 Series has never been easier.
For high performance and flexibility, standards-based platforms like Intel Core 2 Duo processor technology support the latest innovative applications and integrate with existing systems to optimize investments.
The IBM 4800-S43 is the SuperMarket Model of the 4800-743.
- Intel Celeron 440 (2GHz) Processor with 800 MHz Front Side BUS
- 512 Mb Memory standard (4Gb Max)
- Two 80Gb SATA Hard Drives Optional
- Internal CD-ROM Drive optional
- Efficient processor choices, including Intel® Core 2 Duo, handle the latest applications at blazing speeds
- Dual video display capability delivers a superior customer experience
- Front vents promote airflow and eliminate the need for additional moving parts to reduce heat and help keep your system up and running
- Virtually tool-free design and secure front access to all components help reduce service time and costs
- Fast 1 GB Ethernet enables employees to link with enterprise applications
- Trusted Platform Management provides password encryption for added security
- Integrated RAID allows disk mirroring to avoid downtime
- Built in power management and use of recycled plastics help minimize environmental impact
- Cable arm allows access to all connectors from the front of the unit
- Secure key lock access to hard drive enables self maintenance and avoids unnecessary service costs
- Light Path Management’s visual indicators proactively monitor system status and help avoid downtime
- Remote management enables monitoring of environmental variables for proactive servicing and maintenance to eliminate downtime
- Front access to powered USB and Headphone ports for easy device attachment
- Selectable and upgradeable SurePorts enable retailers to use existing devices and connect customer or employee devices
- Choose distributed or integrated configurations in storm, litho or iron gray
- Color-matched peripherals include the IBM SurePoint Solution, IBM SureMark Printer, and ANPOS Keyboard with pointing device (all optional)
- UPS allows you to complete transactions in case of power outage